Wednesday, July 4, 2012

M Family {Seattle Family Photographer}


Two years ago I photographed Angela and her family on a hot Montana day.  I was so excited when Angela contacted me to photograph her family photos again.  On Sunday, I got to chase two very energetic boys and catch up with an amazingly strong woman.  Walking away from Sunday's session left me feeling empowered, amazed, and so very thankful. You see, two things to note since our first session in 2010:

1.) My photography has vastly improved which made me so excited to photograph these boys again.
2.) Angela's husband, Clint, passed away from cancer in December 2011.

Life changes in the blink of an eye.

I was amazed watching Angela chase her boys around solo.  At one point she even carried two 45 pounds one on each side across a gravel path.  This woman has got strength in so many ways.  I was exhausted running around trying to capture every little moment with this family! These boys made me laugh, run, and taught me some new expressions---something to do with chicken butt.

Thank you Angela for including me in your trip to Seattle.  I will always remember you and your family and I am so grateful my photos will be carried with you forever.  

--Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment