Monday, June 4, 2012

Brian & Misty {Seattle Photographer}

Brian and Misty actually got married last fall.  They threw a surprise party announcing to all their friends that they had tied the knot.  I knew the first time I met Brian and Misty that they were not your ordinary couple.  They like to have fun!  They laugh, tell jokes, make goofy faces and laugh some more.  When they asked me to photograph their wedding reception, I dived right in! 

As expected there reception was a blast! What happened?  Well, what DIDN'T happen!! It all started with a llama kissing booth. Not only was the llama adorable but she had glitter painted toenails! Drinks were enjoyed, a pig was roasted, and somewhere between happy hour and the dinner the costume closet got raided.  Soon, guests started appearing wearing Elvis suits, Jacki-O wigs, Power Ranger costumes and more.  By the end of the night, even their cute gnome themed tables were wearing costumes. 

Oh and the 80's cover band they hired? That was pretty much awesome.  I left at 10 and the party was still raging, so who knows what else took place?  Thank you Misty & Brian for throwing an awesome party--I am so glad I got to take part!

Here are a few sneak peaks! More to come soon.....I am editing as fast as I can so stay tuned for more fun pics!


 I think this one is my fave!




tracking these two down was not an easy task, I had to corner them!

 how cute are these table centerpieces??





No comments:

Post a Comment