Sunday, July 15, 2012

August Special!

 
Papa with Clark in February 2011


AUGUST SPECIAL
To the first 13 clients....
$82 session fee
1 hour session at a location of your choice (within 15 miles of Seattle)
All of your images on custom USB drive
Private viewing gallery w/ password
10% off additional print purchases
(must be completed by October 1, 2012)

Whew! It has been a busy month!  I photographed 12 babies, a returning family, and am jumping on a plane to Long Beach, CA in a few weeks!  I am so excited for our trip as we will be visiting my mom, brother, cousins, aunt, and Nana & Papa!

 Papa with me in 1986

Wait....we are talking about August specials right?  Yes! My Papa is one of my most favorite people in the world and his 82nd birthday is on August 13th. He is a former pilot, traveler, fisherman, sailor, teacher, and more....I used to watch him sail, steering, navigating, and enjoying the salty spray.  And in honor of his special day, I am discounting sessions.....A LOT.

 In uniform; Flying his F-86 plane
My Papa has supported me through so much and is my biggest fan when it comes to photography. I am offering $82 sessions to the first 13 people. (sessions must be completed by October 1st 2012).

November 2011


AUGUST SPECIAL
To the first 13 clients....
$82 session fee
1 hour session at a location of your choice (within 15 miles of Seattle)
All of your images on custom USB drive
Private viewing gallery w/ password
10% off additional print purchases
(must be completed by October 1, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment