Thursday, November 29, 2012

T's Family {Seattle Family Photographer}




I have been photographing this family for what seems like years now and I was elated when T contacted me about photographing her whole family.  We are talking 4-generations.   The weather was beautiful but cold and despite a cranky toddler, we were able to get some priceless photos in. 

I have loved getting to know this family and each time we meet, I learn more about them and have fun documenting their lives.  They are silly, fun, and genuine and remind very much of my Montana family.

Thank you so much Tamara for contacting me.  I loved photographing your wonderful family on Sunday and I am so excited share these photos with you.  I am so glad you wanted to document something so wonderful.  Call me for the 5-generation photo, please? 

Best,
Kat









No comments:

Post a Comment