Thursday, November 29, 2012

Free Christmas Card Template!

Wahoo! The holidays have finally arrived and I have been busy designing custom holiday cards!  I have had so much fun making unique cards that I decided to share the love.  Here are two templates available for download!  I included both a horizontal and vertical format!

Template A
 
 Template B

Adorable, right?!?! Now, these aren't my Christmas cards.  I designed something much different, but now that I see how awesome these are, I kinda wished I waited to order my own! I guess there is always next year!

For those photoshop pros, this might be an easy task.  For those who have less experience, I tried to make this as easy as possible.  Hopefully, this isn't too confusing!  If you have any questions or need help, please email me at happymamaphotography@gmail.com

Download Templates Here:
Template A: http://www.4shared.com/photo/FvkAqa6w/template_A.html
Template B: http://www.4shared.com/photo/mxt0KEW7/template_B.html

Some Notes:
1.) They are sized to 4x6.  Why?  Because you can print them as a 4x6 photo from your favorite printer (I recommend Costco) for about 15 cents each, or less.  That is very affordable!  So I expect you send me a holiday card!

2.) You will have to create a 4shared account to download, but its free!

3.) To use your template, you must have Photoshop.  If you don't have photoshop, but love the template, email me and I can help you out.

4.) To use your template, open the template in Photoshop.  Put your desired image in the template (make sure you hide or delete my family's darling photo).  Click on the signature to change your text. Depending on your version of photoshop, you may not have the font, so either choose an appropriate substitute or download the correct font: http://www.dafont.com/kg-eyes-wide-open.fontYou can adjust the location of "Happy Holidays" but don't change the text, otherwise you will lose those beautiful snowflakes. 

5.) Flatten your image and save as a JPEG.  Now get your cards printed!

Happy Holidays!

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment