Monday, December 3, 2012

L Family {Seattle Family Photographer}



I photographed this family when their little guy was born 2 months ago and I was elated when they contacted me to come do some more family photos.

It was so much fun following this family around.  I learned we had a lot in common (we both have family in the Corpus Christi, TX area). I loved hearing stories about items in their home.  Old license plates, sports cabinet, etc.  Their daughter also gave me a tour including pointing out her favorite items in her room.  Man, I love working with kids.  

We braved the wind and cold for a few family poses outside and it was worth it because this family is absolutely stunning!  I am only posting a few sneak peeks here because I want to keep them surprised :)

Thank you Brianna for inviting me into your home! I had such a great time documenting your family's love and happiness for one another!  I can't wait to work with you again!

Best,
Kat







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! I've known Brianna since high school, I consider her a great friend. Such a beautiful loving family! <3

    ReplyDelete