Friday, October 12, 2012

Mr. S {Seattle Newborn Photographer}

 On Wednesday I had the pleasure of meeting a handsome little man who was the not like my typical newborn sessions.  He was awake all of ten minutes--despite the cranked up heat, loud shhhssing, and constant feedings.  He also had legs stronger than a 3 month old and wiggled his way out of any position.  He made me work hard for the perfect shot. Nonetheless, he was adorable and sweet and I just couldn't get enough of his sweet face.  His parents better be on  the watch because he is a real lady killer. 

We had fun chatting and I got a chance to see just how proud these parents are--especially when they pulled out the jerseys and laughed over how relaxed the little guy was this giant jersey.  Perhaps he has a future in baseball? 

The dog even made it in to our photo session and made sure to get into the shot.  I am still wiping off the nose prints she left on my lens!

Thank you Jess & DJ for sharing your day with me!  Congratulations again!  I hope to see this guy again :)

--Kat















No comments:

Post a Comment