Friday, August 31, 2012

Mr. E! (Seattle Children's Photographer}

I had the pleasure of playing with Mr. E on Thursday.  We had so much fun trying to make this little guy laugh! We tried bubbles, silly noises, a good game of chase, but in the end it was a stranger's dog that got this guy grinning.  I couldn't have asked for a better session! The skies were perfectly cloudy, cool, and Mr. E was one best dressed boy---followed by an even better dressed mom and nanny! Thank you for letting me spend the day with you! I can't wait to photograph you again! You can see the full set on Facebook! Don't forget to "Like" HMP on Facebook!

--Kat

Look at those blue eyes!!!

 Such a sweet mom!


 What a rockstar nanny!

This is my personal fave!



 I love this kid!




Squeee! Look at that goofy smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment