Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ferry Fun {Seattle Family Photographer}

By the time you read this I will be traveling with my family across the country to Florida.  Back in January we booked tickets to Orlando to visit my aunt and uncle and we have been anxiously counting down the days.  Well, the day has finally come and hopefully all will go well.  We will be traveling with a 1 1/2 year old, a 2 1/2 year old and two- 4 hour flight segments.  Oh, geez!!I will be sure to post photos when we come back!

Speaking of travel, in March, we went to San Juan island to visit family and I am just now getting around to uploading our photos. We had a smooth, casual trip boarding a ferry on a beautiful Pacific Northwest day.  The boys loved walking on the beach, collecting rocks, and throwing sticks for Emma.  We had a wonderful time and will hopefully go back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment